Steps to Enrollment
For NEW to SBCC or RETURNING to SBCC after missing one or more semesters (excluding summer session):
- Apply for Admission (Required) – Complete the online admissions application and send transcripts.
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional but recommended)
- Participate in Orientation (Required) – Complete SBCC college orientation online or in person. Required for most new-to-college students and recommended for all others.
- Assessment (Required) - Mandatory Assessment of your skills in English and mathematics helps you achieve your goals in college by placing you into courses in which you will be successful.
- Class Planning (Required) - Attending a New Student Class Planning session is required of all students who are new to college, or attended only while in high school, and who plan to earn a Certificate, Associate Degree, or transfer to a four-year college.
- Register for Classes (Required) – Register for classes online during priority or open registration.
- Pay Fees (Required) – Pay fees on or before deadline.
- Contact your online class instructor.
- Setup your computer for online courses.
- Login to Campus Pipeline, then into your online course system (access begins the first day of the semester).
For Continuing SBCC Students (currently enrolled):