College Night Rep Guidelines
When: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Table Setup: from 4:30 - 5:30pm
College Fair: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Where: Santa Barbara High School Gym, 700 East Anapamu St.
Parking: FREE located in the student parking lot on corner of Anapamu St. and Alta Vista Rd.
Material drop off: lower level of gym, located down driveway to the left of the Gym entrance.
Event Map: parking and material drop off instructions
College Fair exhibitor guidelines:
- Arrive on time at the fair and staff your booth during fair hours.
- Exhibitor setup time will be from 4:30 -5:30pm
- College Fair Doors open at 6:00pm.
- Dress to best represent your school.
- Stay for the entire program.
- Make sure to check in at the information table at front entrance, student staff will check you in.
- Booths are restricted to 2 representatives per table.
- Recruitment is restricted to the parameters of the table.
- Audio-visual equipment should not interfere with other exhibitors.
- Displays cannot exceed or obstruct the view of adjacent space.
- Promotional giveaways (pens, pencils, buttons, bags, pennants etc.) and or literature pertaining to the college or department are encouraged.
- Be courteous to other exhibitors and fair attendees.
- Fill out the college fair evaluation and leave it on your table.
- Keep the aisles clear of boxes and materials
- Audiovisual equipment is permitted.